Designed for challenging environments with high ambient temperatures, Dantherm Cooling’s PrecisionAir® closed-loop air conditioners deliver efficient, reliable climate control for critical equipment applications.
Technology & Features
PrecisionAir® plug-and-play cooling systems are easy to install and ready for duty in a range of capacities. Our closed loop technology maintains a clean, internal environment for optimum performance and maximum service life of the electronics inside the cabinet or enclosure.
Engineered for superior cooling over commercial air conditioning units, PrecisionAir® systems draw warm air from the top of an enclosure, transfer the heat outside, and then return cool air to the bottom of the enclosure while ensuring that dust and moisture stay out.
- Closed loop cooling
- Compact, mono-block, plug-and-play (easy installation)
- High performance
- Brushless, permanently magnetized motor
- High-quality components
- Weather-proof casing
- Easy access to components
- Advanced control boards
- Energy-efficient fans
- Fault alarm output and short cycle protection
- Lead-lag, operational log, and PC communication
- Uses envir`onmentally-friendly R134A refrigerant
- UL/cUL recognized
- RoHS compliant