Technology & Features
Superior Electrical Cabinet HVAC and Heat Pump Cooling Systems
Dantherm PrecisionAir cabinet cooling systems are easy to install and ready for use in a range of cooling capacities. Our units are engineered for superior cooling and outperform commercial air conditioning units. PrecisionAir® systems draw warm air from the top of a cabinet or enclosure, then transfer the heat outside, and return cool air to the bottom of the enclosure while ensuring that dust, contaminants, and moisture stay out. Closed-loop technology helps maintain a clean internal environment with minimum maintenance, for optimal performance and maximum service life of the electronics inside the cabinet or enclosure.
PrecisionAir units are widely installed on mission-critical equipment and their proven reliability and exceptional performance has been implemented in a wide variety of critical market segments and digital infrastructure.
- Compact, self-contained design for easy installation in indoor and outdoor applications
- Designed with easy access to critical components for better serviceability
- Suitable for use in high ambient operating temperatures
- Closed-loop cooling prevents ingress of contaminants
- Multiple heater options available
- AC and DC powered units available
- High-quality, high-performance, high-static BCI fans
- Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
- Bottom outside air loop intake allows for reduced noise and better protection from contaminates
- Dantherm’s ACG7 controller is integrated and easily accessible, available with Ethernet featuring SNMP Ver2 and web based GUI