Technology & Features
Superior Wall-Mount HVAC Units and Heat Pump Cooling Systems for Enclosures, Modular & Portable Buildings, Walk-In Shelters, E-Houses, and Similar Applications
Dantherm PrecisionAir® WS (Wide Series) HVAC Units & Heat Pumps are designed to be “Bolt-On“ alternatives and “Drop-In” replacements for the most common wall-mounted HVAC units & heat pumps. Available in a number of configurations, PrecisionAir® SL (Slim Line) HVAC units & heat pumps are ultra-compact, slim-bodied, units that are only about one-half the width of most common wall-mount HVAC units with the same BTU rating.
The WS and SL Series PrecisionAir® Units have state-of-the-art design, modern high-efficiency BCI fans, micro-channel coils, high performance compressors, robust construction & components, and advanced assembly techniques for optimum performance, reliability, ease of maintenance, and maximum service life.
- Top mounted lifting points allow easy & safe handling
- Integral fork lift pockets for safe lifting from bottom
- Easy exterior filter access from both sides of unit
- High-quality, high-performance BCI fans have
high-static pressure capability
- High performance, all alluminum automotive style microchannel condensor coils
- Dantherm’s ACG7 controller is integrated and
easily accessible, available with ethernet featuring SNMP Ver2 and web based GUI
- Bottom intake allows for reduced noise and better protection from contaminates
- Critical components easily accessed for better serviceability
- Adjustable, fresh air intake
- Economizer feature available
- Multiple heater options available
- Optional safe mounting bracket for easy installation.